Passover Seder: Night 2: Freedom
Time & Location
About the Event
Note for in-person attendance: We will be operating at limited capacity as well as respecting all NYC indoor gathering requirements. Dinner and wine will be served! Please list any dietary restrictions in the registration form.
Note for virtual attendance: Below are the items you might consider sourcing to viscerally and experientially enhance your Seder experience. Important: if you are not able to, or wish not to, source any or all of the items on this list, please do not panic. Most important is that you join us and participate!
- 4 cups of wine or grape juice
- Hard boiled egg
- Salt water
- Horseradish (or something else bitter)
- Matzah (or flat cracker)
- Charoset (a sweet paste of apples, cinnamon, walnuts, and sometimes dates)
- Charred shank or other bone (vegetarians can use a roasted beet)
- Cup of water and a bowl (that can hold the water in the cup)
- Dinner of choice!
- Attend in-person$30$300$0
- Attend virtually$0$00$0